All of Christ
TeePee Bible Camp
Join us June 24 - 27
Hello New City Church,
We wanted to keep you updated regarding the Coronavirus and what we are doing in light of this situation. To start, we are planning on LIVE-STREAMING our Sunday service for the foreseeable future. Come back here to this page NewCityDenver.org 10:30am Sunday mornings for our worship service, which will be streaming on Facebook and YouTube.
The elders have been in weekly communication regarding the coronavirus situation and when we can begin to meet again in our building. There are several factors that we have considered over that time and as you know the information and advice related to this outbreak has changed on a daily basis.
Once we do begin to meet again, here are some precautions you can expect:
- Two services at 9am and 10:30 am. This will allow us to have some physical space between families. These services will be shorter and will be family services with no childcare. We love all of our children and their minor disruptions in our service are not a bother and we want you to feel welcome to bring the whole family into our services.
- Face masks and hand sanitizer will be readily available at the building for your recommended use. We ask that you observe so-called “social distancing” parameters before, during and after service.
- If you are elderly or at risk due to health concerns please stay home and we will continue to livestream our services for you.
- We ask that if you are feeling sick in any way that you love your neighbor and stay home from church.
- For those that attend service, we ask that you refrain from hugging or shaking hands or fellowshipping in the coffee area until we are past this virus, which will come in time. We pray that it is sooner rather than later. There will be no coffee provided on Sundays for the foreseeable future.
- We will be taking precautionary measures for communion which will be explained at those times.
- If you feel that you may have COVID-19 or have been in contact with some that has, please get tested. It is better to be safe than to be sorry.
- Please understand that there are risks everyday in this fallen world and you need to use common sense to protect yourself if you feel at risk of contracting this disease.
We continue to monitor this situation and will prayerfully follow Jesus as we all navigate this situation. We appreciate your prayers as we return to worship together and we continue on our mission to give God glory in all we do.
The Elders of New City Church