All of Christ
Hello New City Church,
We wanted to keep you updated regarding the Coronavirus and what we are doing in light of this situation.
The elders have been in weekly communication regarding the coronavirus situation and when we can begin to meet again in our building. There are several factors that we have considered over that time and as you know the information and advice related to this outbreak has changed on a daily basis.
We are meeting again and so for the time being, here are some precautions you can expect:
- Please enter the building through the main door. Exit procedures will be explained at each service.
- We will have facemasks and hand sanitizer available. Feel free to bring your own facemask if you choose.
- If you are in a high risk category for COVID-19 or are feeling any symptoms or feeling ill we also ask that you stay at home.
- If you do not feel comfortable at a public gathering please stay at home.
- Communion and offering procedures will be explained at each service.
- Families/household units will need to sit together and observe
physical distancing guidelines, staying at least 6 feet apart from
- No coffee or refreshments will be provided and we ask that you not shake hands or hug etc. during your time at these services.
- Please practice common sense in all areas, at all times.
We continue to monitor this situation and will prayerfully follow Jesus as we all navigate this situation. We appreciate your prayers as we return to worship together and we continue on our mission to give God glory in all we do.
The Elders of New City Church